Trim clips for back glass ,62 Bubbletop

62OLDRELIABLE

Supporting Member 2
Hey guys I have learned alot this year from everybody thanks.I finaly have my car home .Ill have new pics before to long.I now have to get the front and rear glass installed .The problem is that I dont have clips for the rear window trim I am having a hard time finding them.Will trim clips from a 61 HT work?

Thanks ,Kevin

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Same ones

I do think that they are the same for all the GM Sport Coupes of 1961-2. I've removed both 1961 and 1962 BA "bubbletop" back glass sections, also a 1961 Pontiac Sport Coupe, the clips and external trim are the same. At least they were for mine!

Good luck!

TomK

bubbletop1961

Well Known Member
I bought some from a guy in kc (I think) maybe phill can chime in on this. Company called ol' 55. They were listed as 55-58 rear window reveal molding clips. Part #20-143 Although I still have not found a rear window trim to try them out yet. Still looking for one locally with no luck. out bid a couple of times on ebay. What do you do.

Attachments

• window clips.jpg
    window clips.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 40

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Kevin, I went through this same thing with my '64 post. After an exhaustive search and with the help of another forum member got the right clips from a company in Pa. They have a complete catalog and I had the clips in three days. Try Restoration Specialties Supply Inc., 148 Minnow Creek Lane, Po Box 328, Windber, PA 15962. Their number is 814-467-9842. Ask for Jeff or Bill.
Hope this helps.........have a great Christmas. Walt :)

62OLDRELIABLE

Supporting Member 2
Thanks everybody

Thanks guys I am sure this will get me fixed up.Ya'll always have good advice.
I was on here before about the side molding re anodizing and sent them to
Eberts classic chevy parts .They turned out great all I need is the clips for them
.Maybe they will have them to.

Thanks again,Kevin