Troubles

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I was researching spider bites while I was laid up and out. I stumbled on it searching for amputated fingertip regeneration since my recent episode. We have Brown Recluse spiders here. And there are so many different spiders.

One of the intriguing treatments was using a stun gun (modified to a lot lesser voltage of course), to zap the area of the bite in an effort to lessen the bad effects of the venom.

Any way, it's too late now of course but something to keep in mind.

Take care!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Wrench, Are you suggesting DQ take a Tazer to his nose?????:eek
Man that would hurt.
on a side note the hairs on your nose are so long that they are actually the same hairs that hang round your Butt
I know this cause if you pluck either of them your eyes water:crazy

Steve

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Yep, taser is the treatment as I recall. But of course it's not a full power taser.

Might be a good way to flush your sinuses as well.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Wrench, Are you suggesting DQ take a Tazer to his nose?????:eek
Man that would hurt.
on a side note the hairs on your nose are so long that they are actually the same hairs that hang round your Butt
I know this cause if you pluck either of them your eyes water:crazy

Steve
Good God , why are you plucking down there???????
:scratch:scratch:eek

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Just seeing this. Glad everything came out okay in court. Missed the post about why, but that is okay....none of my business....just glad it worked out for you.
I will be praying for you and that eye. I know it has to be messing with your depth perception. I know the spider bite was rough, but actually it looks like you came out good on that one. It could have been much worse. Just think if gangrene had set in.