Trump sues hillary!

bobs409

Administrator
Nice to see Mr. Trump finally going after someone! He should have done things like this years ago.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Wasting your RNC donation money and Trump is going too be another Stormy with a judgement from the Clinton's and DNC. He cannot file a legal RICO suit that's criminal not civil and he isn't the top cop anymore.

Trump in the end will settle just like he did in his fraudster university or the court will just throw it out with a summary judgement from the start.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
None of my RNC money. They fund too many rinos,, and have no balls to fight the opposition. I'd give Manchin a donation before i would the rnc.

Besides, I must have missed the part about the RNC funding the lawsuit??????

Last edited:

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Iowa, I know your not censored from his legal fee's and who's paying them. I just think it's a waste of our legal system and money :drinking

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Same here I don't have a clue about Russia Collusion or Impeachment it's above my pay grade and neither side shared the truth.

It's in the past I move forward not backward. :drinking
:drinking

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Iowa, you need to be careful of what you wish for, I know you can't stand Biden. I can just think of what you think about Harris :drinking

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Yep, that's been on my mind since the election. Could be the reason why there has been no push for it.:winner

Reactions: 327