Trumps comment on judge

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I seriously doubt the judge has any feelings or ties towards Mexico and his parents heritage has nothing to do with his professional opinions. To bring it up was just another one of Trumps smoke screens and ignorant people continue to eat up his BS.

I'm sure that is correct Mike. Of course I believe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are straight as an arrow also and neither one has a prejudiced bone in their body! :dunno

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Another apples to oranges comparison. Those two are active as racial activists this judge is/has not.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I have no time for someone who is a member of la Razza if it is the same as in the 70's.

Also, IMO, all this Afro-American, muslim-american,
Mexican-American, and all the other hyphenated names will lead to the downfall of my country. If a person is so damn proud of where they came from, get the hell out of here, and go back there. This is America, be an American, or get the fu** out.

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Trump, is his own worst enemy.:doh He needs, to tone it down, for awhile.:thudBetween now and November, there will be many obstacles, thrown in his direction, to get him off course.:mad He needs Alie's, if he's gonna beat Hitlery. The political Banker bosses, have too much to loose, if Trump gets elected.:bat This will be an interesting, Summer and Fall.:doh:roll

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I can't wait for the debate between Trump and Hillary ,ought to be interesting!!!:D

Agreed. I can't stand Hillarious Clinton and would never even consider voting for her. She has more baggage then a belly of an A320 Airbus. But, she is a very good orator.
Her info flows nicely, is organized and she doesn't stumble. I could care less about her messages but her delivery is very good. Trump seems to repeat himself a lot. Not sure if he's looking for a filler or there is just no substance to what he is saying. Hate to say this, but I think she will destroy him in a one on one debate. He's no match for her oratory skills, Carmine.

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Ya gotta remember though, she has a speech writer. Someone elses words on a teleprompter. Carefully crafted and chosen words. She is merely mouthing them, just like her predecessor.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I've seen her give speeches while walking among crowds and her info flows so nicely. Probably a lot is rehearsed. Other times yes, reads from a teleprompter. I only recall twice seeing Trump read from a teleprompter. I think he is reluctant to hire a professional speech writer. He better do something and soon because as is, he is no match for her. Somewhat related, according to a new poll, for what they are worth, Clinton leads Trump by 11% . Yikes. Interesting enough, 19% aren't going to vote at all. That stuff is all subject to change as time goes on, Carmine.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
When she get's in a debate she won't have any teleprompter. I can't listen to Hillary very long and have to turn her off, and i definitely can't stand Elizabeth {GOOFY } Warren.:crazy