Trumps Tax Returns

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. A continuing saga. Now a subpoena has been issued for Trumps tax returns and his lawyers responded by saying they would take the issue to the USSC. I believe every President since Nixon has released their tax returns. Not being a lawyer, I don't think this is legal precedent of anything. It's just something they all did. Was it necessary?? I don't know. Trump has already admitted that he has either 4 billion or 11 billion; depending on the day of the week. So other then he doesn't have to, why wouldn't he release his tax returns?? He refused for the past 3 years saying he was under audit and couldn't. The IRS responded by saying he could release anything he wants whenever he wants. From what I read, 70% plus of voters want his tax returns released. They want to see if the President has any biases, prejudices, who he's been doing business with, conflicts with his investments and running the country, etc. Personally, I'd like to see them and see how a billionaire invest his money. Maybe there is still hope for me :laugh2. But seriously, can anyone think of a reason as to why he resist doing this, other then he can?? I just think it's a cloud of suspicion over him. Many also feel that he'll be re-elected. I hope this non release doesn't hurt him, Carmine.

wristpin

Well Known Member
He shouldnt have to. Its money he earned prior to being president. The ONLY THING that could come out of this is Demorats using ANYTHING against him. Remember the CLINTONS AND OBAMA used FBI and IRS to go after people and organisations that didnt support them or supported an "ENEMY" (their word). If they see who and where he has or makes money that opens up many innocent people and organisations and businesses to attack. We all know they will be attacked.

bobs409

Administrator
He doesn't have to do it. The dems were not worried about obama and his fake FRAUDULENT birth certificate but anything with Mr. Trump is a crisis.

He should just say after obama produces a VALID birth certificate and a VALID SSN and those sealed college records, then he will show the tax returns.

That would end it right there because the documents I mentioned don't exist!

Just keep on poking the bear dumbocrats! They never learn, DON'T MESS WITH TRUMP! :D

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
If he doesn't want to release them, then don't. Nothing illegal about it. I just wish he would come out and say that he's not going to, move on and get over it. Don't make IRS excuses. I'm a little surprised at him. He's normally very bold and brass. Tells you like it is. Doesn't sugar coat anything, Carmine.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Screw that. Dont release them. He has more money than me so I dont really care. Its no ones business. The man is a successful business man who probably gave to all the right crooked hands to get things done just like every other gazzillionaire.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It was really more of an issue during the campaign, as was said most all have. They want to avoid any appearance of wrong doings in their past leading up to an election. Now that the 2016 election is history he has no reason to bother with it EXCEPT the Dems want to keep this issue at the forefront so it will become a campaign issue once again in 2020. We are already in 2020 campaign mode folks.
Every day is campaign mode for these clowns.

bobs409

Administrator
If he doesn't want to release them, then don't. Nothing illegal about it. I just wish he would come out and say that he's not going to, move on and get over it. Don't make IRS excuses. I'm a little surprised at him. He's normally very bold and brass. Tells you like it is. Doesn't sugar coat anything, Carmine.

One thing I learned about Mr. Trump is he usually has a very good reason for the things he does. He's about 4 moves ahead of the dems at all times and it is killing them! :roll :laugh2

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
870f7356d9e5c739edeb7d7d27c283816537cdfb409b4c18b42e7a74c1dbb917.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Yep what Phil said plus Junks post I would like to see how these Douche Bags came to be multi millionaires other than the taxpayers help. Screw the Dems if they got his returns they'll be no end to the caterwallen from the Libatards plus I think Trump just likes to screw with then and see how tight he can get they're drawers wadded up.:finger2

Mark

Geary Trussell

Well Known Member
I would like to know who he borrowed money from. No New York banks would lend him money. If you listen to people in his own home town they say he could get no credit through normal channels. If his tax returns would shed daylight on who he borrowed money from then lets see the tax return. Otherwise I don't think many people care about how much money he has except him.

bobs409

Administrator
Here's a question. Did obama show his tax records? Did either of the Bush's? Did slick willy? Did ANY president in history ever do it????

Hell, obama's first executive order was to seal his own records. Now would an honest guy do that??? Why no outrage over that? What about the fraudulent birth certificate? Fake SSN's? The conservatives should have never let that go!!!