two fours air filter elements

bobs62409

Anyone have a source for original two four barrel air filter elements. They measure 17 inches round and have an outer circumference tab on the upper edge of the filter. I've not found any! Thanks for any ideas. Bob

Jayz63

Well Known Member
I ordered one from rock auto and it fits great except that the rubber part was thicker than the original so I had to bend the lip up and it allowed the filter to sit in the housing all the way.

427John

Well Known Member
Anyone have a source for original two four barrel air filter elements. They measure 17 inches round and have an outer circumference tab on the upper edge of the filter. I've not found any! Thanks for any ideas. Bob

Doesn't the dual quad air cleaner use the same element as the tripower?If so any parts outlet that handles hastings or baldwin filters should be able to order them in,I know they were available in both brands as of a few months ago because I got some of each and they weren't terribly expensive less than $20 depending on the source.Just cross reference the the AC part # which is A59C to the hastings or baldwin part #.