Unknown small block for sale

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If you read the description you will know as much as I know about this motor. I talked with the seller and what's in the description is all he could tell me about it but he knows it has camel hump heads on it and those by themselves are worth the price of admission he said. I told him back in the day they were good heads but anymore some of the Vortec heads will blow these old ones into the weeds . I don't think he's trying to scam anyone at least from talking with him on the phone it didn't sound that way.

So what do you guys think for the price is it worth taking a chance on? The only thing I do see is when I enlarge the pictures it looks like there could be some abrasions on the roller rockers but that could also be from blowing the pics up sometimes pics get a little distorted when you do this. It comes with a 750 Holly DP too. If I go look at it I think I'll take my bore camera and check out the cylinders too.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/d/pittsburgh-hi-perf-sb-chevy-engine/6934072611.html

Mark