Us Crackers we be terrorists

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Gay Boy Don Lemik thinks us Crackers are a bunch of terrorists. It must suck to be him and affa a long day at work and den he haffa to go home all by hisself and leave da safe confines of his cubical and haffa git out on da streets wif all us Cracker terrorists fok why he must be a reck by da time he gits home to his boyfriend he probably won't be worf a $hit in the rack and I sho be sorry fo dat.

https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...-in-this-country-is-white-men-video/23576938/

Mark

and they keep saying Repubs are the ones who are promoting racism. What I have found is that racism is only called out if it can be attached to a white person. President Obama was guilty of racism every time he stepped up and accused authorities of it before any facts of the case was determined (to many examples to list)- but NO WAY would anyone called it what it was - Racism. He took us back 50 years in race relations, makes me despise him.

Blue68cat

Well, there sure aren’t Muslims doing all the shooting, or Central Americans or below the border. Its really caused by the filth from Trump that lets people think racism is ok.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I've sure learned a lot about myself in the last two years, apparently I'am a deplorable, white supremicest, racist, always knew I was a cracker, have white privledge now a terrocist, just thought I was a good ol boy!!! Whats next? Oh yeah Blue cat you are way off course JMO. :dunno

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And here's a follow up on ole Don boy.

And this one is a tad ironic.

Mark

Last edited: