Vintage set of 4 1960's Magnesium wheels Hands Industries 15 X 5.5 Old Reliable

409envy

Well Known Member
Honestly.... this guy is on CRACK!!! I would never pay $7000 for a set of wheels even if they were made of UNOBTAINIUM! This add is a symptom of the sickness in the collector car market. People think everything they have is made of gold, especially when it comes to vintage 60's parts, guess what it was junk then and it's junk now. The only difference is that a couple of people trying to relive their teenage years are now millionaires and will pay anything to try and put meaning back into their lives!

End of rant

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Honestly.... this guy is on CRACK!!! I would never pay $7000 for a set of wheels even if they were made of UNOBTAINIUM! This add is a symptom of the sickness in the collector car market. People think everything they have is made of gold, especially when it comes to vintage 60's parts, guess what it was junk then and it's junk now. The only difference is that a couple of people trying to relive their teenage years are now millionaires and will pay anything to try and put meaning back into their lives!

End of rant

41801_165908343120_8058956_n.jpg

Even if these were documented to be THE wheels from Strickler's car they're not worth that kind of money in my book!!

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yep, all that ^. Thought the same thing when I saw it. Crazy. Some people just get crazy-stupid with this stuff.