Vote Democrat

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Voting democrat should be in the joke section! :wrong

:D
I don't know Bob......voting Democrat IS a joke, but the picture and words above are sadly 100% TRUE to what's going on today.

Funny the background words say: "political correctness must die: I would normally agree, but then again that thing may be the most "Politically Correct" thing I've read in awhile!!!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think the funniest thing about the left party, ... well there is so much that is funny and sickening I guess I would not know where to start, however, the thing I find extremely funny is the left has been screaming for about 10 years now that the GOP is nothing but old white people, usually they say old white men because they are racist pieces of garbage. However can someone explain to me how the left can say old white people when the 2 top candidates for the left are OLD WHITE HILLARY, and OLD WHITE SANDERS????????? :dunno You think somebody should tell them how ridiculous they sound? :facepalm

bobs409

Administrator
Is it really that hard to come up with ANYBODY other then old Hillary.....

the left has been screaming for about 10 years now that the GOP is nothing but old white people, usually they say old white men because they are racist pieces of garbage. However can someone explain to me how the left can say old white people when the 2 top candidates for the left are OLD WHITE HILLARY, and OLD WHITE SANDERS????????? :dunno

Don't forget, Joe Biden is supposedly running too. NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!! :laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2