Walls don't work. (unless it's to protect the elites!)

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
My Niece and her husband are a pair of DemoRats and I finally gave up trying to debate with him because it's like talking to a wall and evidently doesn't know the lousy job that the Potato he voted for is doing most probably because he only watch's Fake News! He was an Army Ranger and I thought for sure when he read about his Potato's Afghan debacle with 13 dead Brothers behind and a whole bunch of Americans plus all that military gear left behind that he might think differently, but at our last family function he took a jab at Trump and I wasn't talking any politics, so I just let it go because you can't debate stupid!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Since the subject of gas prices was mentioned in this thread, I thought this fit best here:

Gas-Sticker-345x181.jpg

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
The highest all time prices around here occurred in August of 2008. I was doing inventory and stock records for the local Farmers Union at the time. I looked back in the records to find the prices. I don't know what prices were at the pump, these are bulk gas prices delivered to the farm. Regular was $4.12, premium was $4.32. We are not that high here yet, and I hope we don't see those prices again.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And this hypocrite Potato & Chief helped ole Poopy build his pipeline with the help of Germany another fabulous ally of ours.

Mark