Wally World adventures

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
For those that seek entertainment and self help Walmart has just what you need in the book dept. I was killing time walking around waiting for my prescriptions so I stopped by the book dept. , so I'm standing there deciding on what magazines I want to look at and then I look down and I'm standing by the coloring book rack and this one book caught my eye there was this big Hunk displaying all his manliness on the cover and then I realize this guy looks kind of familiar I look closer and its none Other than Uncle Joe Biteme. He has this tight blue t-shirt on showing bulging biceps and this muscular trim form and the cherry on top was his aviator sunglasses and this big ole Cheshire cat grin I think to myself you have to be $hitting me. I can't remember what it said on the cover but it was something about steam heat and they wanted $12 for this rag. I could just see a 5 year old laying on the floor with his crayons and looks up at his Father and says who the Fuk did you say this slob was as he colors outside the lines, Uncle Joe never looked better I bet.

And for those looking for self help right above Uncle Joes coloring book was another familiar entity it was non other than Bend over Barry's partner and the name of this rag was Becoming Michelle and it was attractively priced at $15 so anyone wanting self help or maybe just wanting to know just how it did here it is .:D

Mark

Junky

Well Known Member
What happened to your cell phone camera???????? No pictures, it didn't happen... Don't remember who said it, but now I have to repeat it!!!!!!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What happened to your cell phone camera???????? No pictures, it didn't happen... Don't remember who said it, but now I have to repeat it!!!!!!

Probably hard for the camera to see around the rotory dial :D Or maybe Wal Marts super stealth WiFi blocking so the world will not know what is shopping there :crazy

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey don't be making fun of my O'bama free phone like that it kain't hep if it likes to lay down on the job. So what do you guys think you want to join the Wally World book club? I bet Uncle Joes coloring book comes with free crayons and O'Bummers other 3/4's book comes with a free Schlonze.:D

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Sorry, no Walmart for me. I need a new cordless phone for the shop and told the wife nope I will wait until the next time we go to the "big" city.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey Junkman have you considered a free O'bama phone course you'd have to use Trump for a middleman just consider its the art of the deal he'd probably just slap a MAGA sticker overtop of O'Bummer's "Dis is yo fee fone" sticker. And what do you do if Wally World is the big city for you....internet?:D

Mark

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I still have a landline and an answering machine.:laugh I have a cell phone but it belongs to my company and it’s the way my boss gets a hold of me because I don’t have a phone in the shop! And I don’t think I ever will.