Washer Bottle from what year??

Junky

Well Known Member
I have had this for over 60 years, and I have no idea what year car it is for. My best recollection is that I bought it for my 1955 Chevrolet sometime prior to 1962, since that was the year that the car was sold. The box it was in, is long lost. I believe that it is NOS, and I don't recall ever painting it. Besides, I don't think that I could have painted it as well as it is done. It might have been part of a windshield washer kit, and that accounts for the mounting screws being in place.

lost. MVC-010L.JPGMVC-011L.JPGMVC-012L.JPGMVC-013L.JPGMVC-014L.JPG

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Many of our late 50's and early 60's cadillacs, buicks and such have these style washer assembly in them. I know because its my job to make sure they look good when I'm shooting the motors. Good luck but you are certainly in the right time period.

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
55 to 58 I think, 59 and newer had plastic washer bottles.
if you google engine pictures from those years you can see the washer items on original engine compartments

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
There were variations depending on whether it had foot pump or vacuum pump. I have a couple of these NOS in the box. 55-58 chevy and probably earlier for BOP.

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Check with Mikey on Trifive. He’ll know if it’s for a Trifive.
Nice piece.

Fuzz

MAGA