We need the wall

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well their at it again another Honduras wagon train and when they get to our border the DemonCraps get to call the Repubeicans racist , family spitter uppers and what other small minded names they can come up with. Its time to build the Damn wall if it was there on the border I don't believe they would even try this pilgrimage.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...van-isnt-stopped/ar-BBOsDMQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Mark

Junky

Well Known Member
The give us their citizens, and in return we send them money. The last reported year, all US agencies totaled sent to Honduras $127m. The highest year was 2005, which the receive a total from all US agencies was $291 million.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That group is sponsored by Soros

These folks are being sponsored to do this. How else could 2000 gather together, get fed etc and come thousands of miles for a showdown at the border. How much food is needed to feed this large group along the way, I suppose they're eating wild berries.
The dems little show during the Cavanaugh hearing was just one of their little stunts.

bobs409

Administrator
That POS soros is most likely funding the whole thing. Why won't that bastard just die already??? Or dare I ask, why doesn't our government do something about him? He's like a real life James Bond villain but nobody does anything... sign me confused...

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Kinda off the subject Mark but........you've posted more $hit from MSN in a week than has been posted here EVER!!!!!!!!
TRY FOX!!!!!!!

Can't stand listening to or reading much of any news. 5 to 10 minutes of Fox is enough for me on the radio also. Yahoo is my home page on the PC. Boy are those Trump headlines sickening. Doesn't take much to read between the lines. I may be a little bias though. After being in business for many years the smell test works pretty well. Mary is always giving me the business for being a devil's advocate. Entertaining reading the comments though. If I paid too much attention to news someone would committ me. BTW, I sent my ballot in for the midterms yesterday just in case I croak.