West Coast Shout Out is ON

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Way cool Bill, when I hear Linda's voice it brings a smile to my face, she's such a sweetheart! Will be hard to wait a year to see all you folks again! Pat

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Pat, you are right on the money, it was a great time. Thanks for the pics Bill, even the wife and dog made the cut. We need to make sure it happens again! That was a great time, and it was well worth the drive to meet a few folks in person.

Next weekend we are considering an event at the old Kingdon strip, see: http://kingdondrags.com which is much closer to home, maybe 35 miles. I haven't been to any of the previous ones, so I am not sure what to expect, it will probably be close to 100 degrees. Could be fun, too. Gotta make a few changes to the car first!

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Great pictures !! Thanks for taking them & then for posting them. Can't wait to see your wife's.

Dave

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Pat, GREAT action shots !!!! :cool::cheers That's one thing our little camera, doesn't do well is action stills. Good stuff keep them coming.

Paul, you too, GREAT photo's and videos.... It was hard to find a good spot to shoot video, but you found a pretty good one. Thanks to both of you for posting the pictures.

Bill

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Thanks for posting all the pictures and videos.:beer
The group photo reminds me of the get together in Clay City Kentucky. I think that was in 2006.
Here's a picture of the cars from that event...

6-2.jpg

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Well, I got a chance to put together some video of the Shootout... Tried to get a few shots of everyone worked into the video, so I hope I didn't miss anyone !!! Hope you all enjoy, I played around with some effects to make it a little different from all the rest.

Great time was had by all.....

Bill and Linda

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Very Nice !!!! :clapI can see you guys had a great time. :cool:I know I had a blast at Thompson this year and am looking to go again with the little woman in 2012. This West Coast Shootout is just too far for me to travel. Hopefully I will meet up with you guys in the not to distant future.. I have made so many friends over the short time I have been on this site and would like to eventually meet all of you on my travels through the country.
Butch:crazy:cheers