What a tragedy

wc chevys

Well Known Member
The reverands Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton,while visiting a grade school class,found themselves in the middle of a discussion related to words and there meanings.The teacher asked them if they would like to lead the discussion of the word "tragedy". So reverand Jackson asks the class for an example. A little boy stands up and offers,If my best friend who lives on a farm is playing in the field and a runaway tractor hits him and kills him that would be a tragedy."No" says the reverand Jackson,that would be an accident. Then a little girl stands up and says,If a school bus carring 50 children runs off a cliff,killing everyone inside,that would be a tragedy."I'm afraid not" explains reverand Al,that is what we would call a great loss.Now the room is silent and the children are scared to answer,but little Johnny in the back thinks he has a answer, so he raises his hand.Little Johnny stands and in a stern voice says, If a plane carring the Reverands Jackson and Sharpton were struck by a missile and blown to smithereens,that would be a "tragedy".Very good explained the reverands and how did you come to this answer.Well says little Johnny,it sure as hell would'nt be a great loss and I really doubt that it would be a accident.