What do you all think of this for 2009

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
It might have some possibilities. Need to check into how the racing will be done. I was looking at the track records and they seem to be set in 1983 and nothing more recent. Why:dunno
robert

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Count us in. Just my opinion, but I don't see that we need an organized 348-409 race. A place to camp together, sit in the lawn chairs and tell lies, eat good food, drink cool beverages, and the oppurtunity to run the cars. Maybe race in whatever program they have at the track. Plenty of things going on, live bands every night. Doubt they have in country music, but I can dance to anything. Yes sir, count us in. :clap:clap:clap

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Hometown track

When I was a kid growing up in the suburbs of Cleveland, this place and Thompson Drag Raceway were the weekend two hot spots for all my high school buddies. Haven't been there since the 60s...

TomK

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Somehow when I hear "git down"................I don't think of Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't Ronnie in the Lawrence Welk band at one time???????????:roll:roll:roll

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, eel skin boots, jeans, lone star shirt and cowboy hat. Don't even think about trying to keep up with me. You can't tell by looking at me, but, I have some experience on Texas dancehall floors. On second thought, let's drop this subject.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Ronnie.............Candy & I love to 2-step and 3-step so I'm out there with you!!!! But I'm not into the Electric Slide and the Achey Breakey!!!!!!!!:evil:evil:evil

I've been to Billy Bob's and love the 24oz Porterhouse at the Trail Dust in Arlington!!! See..........I can talk Texan too!!!!:clap:clap

Next time we have a get together............we can have our own version of "Dancin' with the Stars"!!!!!!!!!!!