What the heck are these?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Is that your assembly manual? I have a few parts I need to identify yet from the front end. Maybe you could post a pic of the front end like the one above? :pray

:doh No good deed. Yes it is my very old cobbled together manual. I have a few, although I cannot say I have everything like some though. All I can do is try for you. However still post them so others can help or guide. I thought I was in the area of the rear bumper, however I considered a few other possibilities. So Nana's input made all the difference which is why you should still post it so everyone can jump in.

bobs409

Administrator
:doh No good deed. Yes it is my very old cobbled together manual. I have a few, although I cannot say I have everything like some though. All I can do is try for you. However still post them so others can help or guide. I thought I was in the area of the rear bumper, however I considered a few other possibilities. So Nana's input made all the difference which is why you should still post it so everyone can jump in.

Your picture helped with one of the parts. It's #44 in the last pic. (shown below too)

DSCN0061.jpg

Now this is the mystery part of the day:

DSCN1291.jpgDSCN1292.jpg

I don't think it's a fender brace like #14 above as they were usually made of solid rod. (pretty sure it's 68 but...) :D

wristpin

Well Known Member
Is that your assembly manual? I have a few parts I need to identify yet from the front end. Maybe you could post a pic of the front end like the one above? :pray
I have a complete el camino-chevelle assembly manual. Is there something you need copied?