Whats everyone doing ?

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Went to the beach yesterday, laid on the sand and watched some surfers try to catch a good wave, took a nap, looked at the clouds, kissed my wife on the neck, she giggled, watched the sun set and had pleasant thoughts of how to get 400hp(streetable) out of the 58. All and all a good day. :cool: Roy

Va348

Supporting Member 1
I have been working on the body of 61 . Will have some new pic this wk to show you'all. I have a great setup on Rostisere. It loads the body like its on a frame.

It's clean to shining Bare metal, Have had a lot comments how clean it is. Fire wall and window opening just shining clean metal. Have taking lead out of Top, corners and welded metal in will need very little filler None in front. Just about ready for Body wash and exopy primer. Then ruff body work and off to shop for about a 6 hr bake bring back for block sanding .

Hope to have painted ready to put together by the end of Jan. HOPE HOPE!

Dale

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Besides work, I installed the heat in the new building . I'm working on the electic now. I put the two old cars and three bikes away for the winter which included the servicing . I converted the drum brakes to disc on the 64 and I am getting ready to put the 605 steering conversion in.
Then there are the multi projects the wife has save for the winter when I have nothing to do.
Enough said ! :doh