Where can I get a water pump....

Sum1sellmea409

I've heard people in the past say they have walked into NAPA and ordered them. Might be worth a 2 minute phone call. I've been meaning to check my local NAPA here in town. It's such a small town they may still have one sitting on the shelf from the sixties. With my luck, it'll be for some sort of special application, like a 409 powered haybaler or something...:D

desapience

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
409 water pumps

Snegrah said:
NOW in Northern California?????
Thanks,
Tom

Go to www.kanter.com

You can order a REBUILT one online for about $150.00, delivered. If you have a core they will refund you another $25.00 off of that amount.

Dr D (Denis)

63ssConv

Go to advanceautoparts.com

Cardone reman # is 58-127 sells for $48
Weinn also sells a polished and satin finish pump
Polished # 8212p $187
Satin # 8212win $117
Any one of these can be direct shipped to you

mpris

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I ordered that water pump from Advance about 3 months ago. They had free shipping if your order was over $50.00. I order some needle nose pliers, which I really didn't need for about $10.00. They shipped me the needle nose for $10.00 and said they could no longer get the water pumps. So I got a pair of needle nose I didn't need and ended up sending my old one to Phil Reed to be rebuilt.

Poocho

Snegrah

Too funny! Were they good quality needle noses?????

Gentlemen: Thank you all for your responses! I ended up calling Show Cars. They said it should be here Thurs. or Friday.

Tom

mpris

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The needle nose were an off brand and I never opened the box. Just threw it in the bottom of my tool box.

Poocho