Who has the best collection of W block items on this board?

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:dunno I wouldnt know personally,but it sounds to me like some people have Phil's number :crazy:roll:roll

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Tmi

It's true Don, I acquired a roll of that 409 TP. I keep it safely locked in my die cast model case in the garage.

Lonnie

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:eek: Well my parts pile just got heavier and taller this week.I bought a set of black Edelbrock valvecovers[122.with shipping]and a solid looking set of 65-817's[500. this week.Now I need to find a home for these 333's if anyone is intrested:pray

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Late 1960 tri power intake and matching carbs-unrestored.

Set of enhanced 817 cylinder heads; new springs,screw-in studs, oversize valves.

1959 348/250Hp engine on stand. (ran strong before I put on stand 4 years ago)

& a few miscellaneous engine parts.

Not exactly the motherload but its been fun gathering some of this stuff over time. Pickings are slim over here.

I will hang onto this tiny collection for a few more years...then will sell ...which will most likely include the white 62 409 Impala SS which would also include an assortment of extra interior and exterior trim parts, including a SS grab bar (red), and hardware, 62' centre console (red), NOS tach sending unit, factory wheels, NOS Impala hubcaps in original boxes, recently rebuilt 1962 dated 4:56 and 3:36 posi units & P-cases.

I will post for sale on this forum first when the time comes.

Ron

RCampbell

Well Known Member
Keep the list going

I hope everyone keeps listing their inventory....I'm taking notes....plan on attending the estate autions....cheers ...Russ

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Yo Russ.................I know you have Karen's phone number and I have given Candy yours!!!!:clap:clap:clap:roll:roll:roll:roll You might have enough stuff to fill up a big hole in the ground!!!!:roll:roll:roll

RCampbell

Well Known Member
Yo Russ.................I know you have Karen's phone number and I have given Candy yours!!!!:clap:clap:clap:roll:roll:roll:roll You might have enough stuff to fill up a big hole in the ground!!!!:roll:roll:roll

I asked Susan what she was going to do with my "stuff"...."Lock the doors and forget about it"! We might try fill up the "hole in the ground"...but you'll have to bring your "stuff" down. Karen would be a tough "cookie" to deal with...the other half made her an inventory list with two different prices for each item....a full retail price and another for "quick sale".

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I told Joanne to MAKE SURE Allan takes all my stuff as soon as I go!!!

She said "Why?"

I said "You're younger then me, you'll find another guy. You'll remarry. I don't want some other A$$HOLE getting my stuff!!"

She said "What makes you think I'll marry another A$$HOLE????"

I think I handled that wrong......
:scratch:scratch:scratch

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
That A$$HOLE name gets around a lot of use around my house. I told the little woman to show me a little respect. Now she calls me "MR. A$$HOLE "

:crazy:cheers

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Are you kidding???
The OTHER guy always has the better.......
I think his name is Jones or Reed.

Attachments

• DSC03196.jpg
    DSC03196.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 33

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I don't want that guy from Kansas City knowing what I have in my new shop........ I know he does come through here once in a while on his way to Alaska.................... or at least I will have in my new shop as soon as I get things moved........ but I'll list things if I must.

I have:
6 409 head bolts
2 bent 2.19 intake valves
2 broken aftermarket rockers
1 truck water pump
2 truck alternators

Dave