Who's going to KC

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Muscle Car Reunion

I've been attending the Muscle Car reunions in either KC or St. Louis since their inception in 2007. Probably will go to at least one of them in 2010, and the KC dates are locked in for next year, the week after Labor Day in September.

But I will also plan to attend the gathering in June at Thompson Drag Raceway. Not sure I can do July 4th if we go with Norwalk.

Hopefully this year I'll have a race car? Wouldn't it be cool to flat tow a race car with an Impala SS 409?

Cheers!
TomK

Dean's 61 bubble

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hello all -- KC reunion

i should be able to be there since it's only 60 miles away and hopefully to show off one of my cars -- either the hardtop with stroked 348/w 2X4's or wagon hopefully with 348 and 3 dueces.... lots of work going on this winter, Dean

Attachments

• DCP_4746.jpg
    DCP_4746.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DCP_4961.jpg
    DCP_4961.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DCP_4962.jpg
    DCP_4962.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 61

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Dean....... you have a couple of nice cars there..... if I get to Thompson maybe we can have a '61 row ????:D

Dave

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Hey Dean....... you have a couple of nice cars there..... if I get to Thompson maybe we can have a '61 row ????:D

Dave

Dave... Just thinking, with all of the 61's that our active members have we could have a mini 61 event within the 2nd Fred memorial.
robert

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Dave... Just thinking, with all of the 61's that our active members have we could have a mini 61 event within the 2nd Fred memorial.
robert

That would be cool Robert..... if we have the room it shouldn't be hard to do.

Dave