Why is there so much hate towards Lowriders?

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
How's it going ???

Tic,

Haven't heard from you for a while, how are things going. Did you get the car back on the road ? Are you still planning on the Caldwell run ?

Bill

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tic,

Haven't heard from you for a while, how are things going. Did you get the car back on the road ? Are you still planning on the Caldwell run ?

Bill

Voodoo Child
Is back up and running The moniker was coined by a buddy of mine since when the car runs it's pure magic and when it don't it takes voodoo just to find the issue! This time of course it was the hyd roller lifter piddle valve that popped. Go figure. I mean it's only 640/640 so there should not be any issues right.
Did a few changes as well like lock my distributor at 32 and redoing some odd bit of wire to make sure I don't have any zombies creep up on me. Seems to like the distributor locked out and so far no issues with it..yet. Just give it a few days to think about it Then I am sure it will find something else to amuse itself with while I crawl all over it looking for the problem I did order a new magnetic module since the magnet in mine is cracked in half and I am sure that's not good. New Crane ignition system is nice! Though between it and the locked distributor it's taken on a rather nasty I am going to eat you sound that I have come to rather enjoy Can't say the same for the neighbors though
Well off to Wally World and find a Voodoo for dummies handbook