WISHING TRUMP THE BEST

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
26f5fefba3504e71dfe3424141ccb6061baf20dec9684b8851d6f5b6efe2e02a.jpg

wristpin

Well Known Member
Dems say they are the "Peace Party" but they are the party of inaction. The claim to be Progressive yet anytime there is a chance for positive change they try their best to de-rail it. Look at the world politics, welfare, health, infra-stucture, schooling, etc etc

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I heard what changed fat boy's mind about all this. He heard Trump gets to grab'em by the short ones and wants in on this action.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Out slumming again? I stay away from those fake news channels. :p I heard kimmy agreed to full de-nuclearization, that's all. Nothing much...
No Bob, the Fox News channel reported this. They report all the lies and bullshit the other jerks come up with.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I don't care what the media says was or wasn't accomplished. I'm just happy that after this many years some sensible dialogue has started.
Every plan has to have a beginning.
The wankers wanting Trump to bring up all the north korea atrocities of the past are idiots
As it takes time to get trust established.
Kim is a **** and a dangerous one at that.
My opinion (not worth much I know) is keep working on getting north Korea out in the open. Let the people gradually see the west as not the enemy then the people will push for more.
I think it is a good start

Steve

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
The man is trying to bring peace to the world and he gets criticized for it. I just don't get it sometimes. I think some people are professional agitators. They aren't happy unless they are stirring the coals, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
It's because liberals are total assholes. If obama did any of the things Trump has done, they wouldn't shut up praising him. (of course, obama only wanted to destroy the country and take as many lavish vacations as he possibly could) Vote all these democrats out!!!!

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It'll be basically quite for a few days while the obozo idiots try to conjur up things to bxtch about.
One early response was that Trump gave up way too much for too little in return WTF! No mention of the billions of dollars obummer gave to Iran for nothing in return, oh wait, there was a return, all that cash has went to fund terrorists.