Wood brothers & Trevor Baynes

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
A little info!

A member of this site, RicksImpala, (Rick is not on the site much-lives in the sticks and has very S L O W dial up) has a daughter who Packed up from Georgetown, Tex and moved to NASCAR country a few years ago wanting to work in NASCAR. After several jobs, such as working in NASCAR's film distrubution, she went to work for a promotion company and last August she signed Trevor . She sent me a pictire of her, Trevor and her boss in 500 victory lane. I have tried to post it, but I keep getting the whole e-mail.
I have know Kelley since she was born. She grew up around
circle tracks, Rick built engines and cars and raced in Austin, San Antonio and Corpus Christi. He race at Corpus when the Terry & Bobby were still there. I am very proud of what Kelley has done. Her last words on her e mail to me was "I love my Job". All the guys you see on TV on Speed and Fox, They are on her cell phone and she is on theirs. "COOL":cool::clap

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The air hits the spoiler on the third car thus slowing down the trio.

I call it this way. Its Jeff Gordon backing up to Jimmy Johnson, now they're hooked together, and they call it puppyyy loooove.:roll:roll:roll

:crazy

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
The air hits the spoiler on the third car thus slowing down the trio.

I call it this way. Its Jeff Gordon backing up to Jimmy Johnson, now they're hooked together, and they call it puppyyy loooove.:roll:roll:roll

:crazy

Now thats FUNNY ! :roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I found these photos I took from long ago. I was really surprised when they uncovered the 21 Daytona Race day morning as it looked like the 21 of years ago with David Pearson.
Robert

Attachments

• hp_scanDS_1132718541837.jpg
    hp_scanDS_1132718541837.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 37
  • hp_scanDS_113271855826.jpg
    hp_scanDS_113271855826.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 37
  • hp_scanDS_1132718561828.jpg
    hp_scanDS_1132718561828.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 34

62BillT

Well Known Member
Great pictures. I was also real glad to see the 21 win. Trevor is a great kid and the ledgendary Wood Bros sure deserve it. He's been running every race so far. Hopefully more sponsor money will roll in now. ...of all the years they changed the points sign on rules...

Bill