Wood Fired Brick Pizza and Bread Ovens

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
When I'm not in the shop my wife Sylvia and i like cooking and entertaining. i have built her two brick ovens in the last few years. the first was an outdoor oven and last year i took down our fireplace and put an oven it its place.

View attachment 32125 View attachment 32126 View attachment 32127 View attachment 32128

So, are we all invited over for pizza? You said you like cooking and entertaining and with the bunch I have gotten to know here I cannot imagine what could go wrong...........:beer2

mike matheos

Supporting Member 2
it takes a few hours to warm the oven up so we will have plenty of time for a few cocktails and a shop tour and a falcon ride. (the falcon ride before the cocktails) our refreshment of choice are
margaritas. but anything goes at our house and anyone from this group is always welcome.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
When I'm not in the shop my wife Sylvia and i like cooking and entertaining. i have built her two brick ovens in the last few years. the first was an outdoor oven and last year i took down our fireplace and put an oven it its place.

View attachment 32125 View attachment 32126 View attachment 32127 View attachment 32128

Looks like you do a really good job. Ever think of hiring out? Maybe you could bring Ray with you and he and I could have cocktails and watch.....

mike matheos

Supporting Member 2
Ray
we have plenty of room for you and your scooter also any friends you want to bring. we have a guest room above the garage that looks out over the pond. Mike