Ya know I'm thinking.....again

PhilBarone

Supporting Member 1
I just bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0306484211&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

and I'm looking at what it will cost me to make it into what I'd like it to be and I'm probably talking about 75 grand and the car is so nice and stock and probably worth more to someone just the way it is. So I'm thinking I should buy something that's already somewhat already finished. A couple of you guys have said that the car is nice the way it is so if anyone wants to make me an offer be my guest. As it is it will take me years to get it done and it will eat me out of house and home.

Phil 212.686.9410

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
if you have doubts about the car this soon, its probably not the right car. SO it might be better to send it on its way :deal

PhilBarone

Supporting Member 1
if you have doubts about the car this soon, its probably not the right car. SO it might be better to send it on its way :deal

It's not that I have doubts so much as I'm looking at what it's going to cost to bring her up to snuff and I think it will make someone else happier as a stock car. I don't know....Phil

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
good thought for sure. I know first hand that I would love to have half the parts and motor etc that some guys have but you do what you can with what you have. I can't ever see me rebuilding my car to the tune of $75k. Cuz at what point does it become too valuable and now you don't want to drive and enjoy it? That is not me at all :deal I'll always be driving my Biscayne as long as there is gas to put in it :roll The Prez might want me to put some Lithium Ion batteries in the trunk here soon. :roll :roll