Z-11 at sYc show

doc396

Well Known Member
I got to check out my first Z-11 in person this weekend since i have realized just how special they were. it was at the supercar reunion in collinsville ill. probably belongs to someone on this site? it is truly a beautiful car. i was wondering if all 63 Z-11's came with the cowl air cleaner? dennis

doc396

Well Known Member
thanks, that pretty much say's it all. the more i find out about them, the better i like them. dennis:cheers

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
doc396 said:
I got to check out my first Z-11 in person this weekend since i have realized just how special they were. it was at the supercar reunion in collinsville ill. probably belongs to someone on this site? it is truly a beautiful car. i was wondering if all 63 Z-11's came with the cowl air cleaner? dennis

It was a helluva a show Doc. Glad you enjoyed it....that Z 11 was badass...one of only a few "name" cars remainng...it was great to crawl around under that car and check stuff out...he made a 1/2 pass at Gateway International....got out of it real early and ran a 15 anyway !!! Sounded awsum too.

M

MK IISS

Nascar Z11

"NASCAR Z11 or mystery Motor?"

I don't believe there was a 1963 "NASCAR Z11".

doc396

Well Known Member
thanks mark for info about harrel site, it has some good reading and pics:cheers dennis