Z11 Intake Manifold

Z-11-Ed

A couple of months ago, someone had posted some info about an aftermarket manifold that would work with the Z11 heads. A google search on that info yielded no good hits, does anybody have some specific info on these? Or better yet any user feedback?

Thanks

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Rich Rojeski is the man you want to see. He has one and it's way better than stock. It starts out where the stock one would be after 2 weeks of cutting and welding. Bob

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Z-11 ed. There's a guy in Mesa named Doug Hughes. Very knowledgable on 409's and Z-11's NOT SURE IF i STILL HAVE HIS BUT SHOULD BE IN THE BOOK. bOB

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob, your'e right about Doug Hughes. He has some very rare parts including Z-11, mystery motor and Pontiac Super Duty. When I acquired my 61 409 block I took it over to his house to let him examine it and he knew the old racer in SoCal whose collection it came from.

Bungy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Not sure but I think Lamar Walden had an aftermarket Z-11 intake and valley cover. Anyone have his website?

Z-11-Ed

Hey thanks for the leads guys! Since I'm in Phoenix I'll try to find Doug! Thanks a bunch and Merry Christmas!