Zintsmaster Chevrolet

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I picked up a copy of the Feb. Super Chevy today and to my supprise, there is an article about the Zintsmaster '62 409. Perhaps with Jim Campisano as the new editor, we can look for more coverage of our W motor cars.:clap :clap

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Reading on....there's also a nice article by Doug Marion about a hot rod reunion in Ca.
Looking for more from you...Doug:clap

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I might have to go back to Super Chevy. Chevy Rumble is no longer very interesting since Doug left. Its become like all the rest of the car mags...same stories, too many pics of show cars, not enough tech and history.:grumble:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Doug

I spoke with Doug on Wednesday and he was telling me that he has 7 articles in at Super Chevy now. No promises if they get printed but I would bet that they would. I've tried to find Feb. issue to see his coverage on the NHRA Reunion at Bakersfield. Doug also had a 50th anniversay story on the introduction of the 1957 models in last months issue of Super Chevy.

He will not have as much input into Super Chevy that he used to...but it's good to see his articles again!!! He is really into "our" cars!!!