1958 yeoman door with 6 cylinder

boug58

Well Known Member
I just picked up a 58 yeoman with a 6 cylinder. everything is stock and I will be needing some help on this one. I have a 58 impala that I restored just two years ago. Some of the items I got from Auto City Classic. But mine concere is where do you get repair panels for the rear quarters. Can anyone tell be how many 6 cylinders were in a 58 yeoman 2 door,I see that there were 16,590 yeomans made,but nothing on the number of six cylinders. I ,am looking on any information of body panel for this car and anything on it. Thanks Boug58

biscaynewagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sorry, won't be able to help you, but just wanna say we almost have a vehicle!
Mine is Delray 2 door windowed delivery and needed quater panel replacement too ! same deal 235 with 3 speed basic stock interior.

So back to the quarter question, are they the same with non-wagon one? Thank you

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I have some parts left over from a Brookwood 4 dr wagon I did a few years ago. I believe I have a tailgate and some misc. interior mouldings and other stuff.

biscaynewagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks Cecil, I'll have to pass the tailgate that, just because mine is a one piece, might be good for Boug58 though :cheers

BTW any left over for tail light housing?