1961 Biscayne project in Fargo ND

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
awesome project! I even thought about making an offer for the car but just can't right now. This should sell quick

jparello

Well Known Member
Hmmmm. That one appears to have backup lights on the rear deck?? Unless someone just put those lenses on it. Looks like a great solid start..

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Well the 61 Biscayne made the trip from N Dakota to New York in only three days
This car is very clean for sitting out side since 1973 in those harsh Fargo winters. Not sure what’s up with the reverse lights though they were never put in nor were the holes:scratch
mopar 167 (Small).jpgmopar 168 (Small).jpgmopar 172 (Small).jpgmopar 173 (Small).jpg

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That car was an amazing deal for the asking price! I am still mad at myself for not buying it. And as far as the backup lights, I think they were an option yet all the cars received the same inner light assembly. My 64 Biscayne has the clear center inner lights but no backup harness installed....

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Well i bought the 61 Biscayne from Bob because the 55 i was looking at fell through
So now she will have a new hart transplant of my old 471 stroker :browand 9” along with some other goodies stay tooned:D

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Build this one into a dedicated race car! 14:1 471 stroker, 9", Jerico...badass!! :beer Though I'm sure you already have some killer plans in the works. Somehow I knew you would end up with this car. :brow

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:laughJason,Brain already has a dedicated race car [the 62] that runs lower 10's.There isnt room in his trailer for two!