2013 Thompson Sign-up Sheet

hotrodpete

We will be there Sat. for sure. Working Friday but if possible I will get away.
I would be happy to meet a bunch of you. Peter

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If anyone needs a room with two beds I just cancelled one at Studio 6 in Mentor. Hope everyone has a safe and great time.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Gasser Race Times

Thursday May 30th Early pit parking 10:00am - 5:00pm

Friday May 31st Gates open 7:00am

Tech & Time Trials 9:00am

Gamblers Race 4:00pm

AA/Gas Qual. 5:00pm

Saturday June 1st Gates Open 7:00am

Tech & Time Trials 9:00am

409 Shootout 2:00pm

Gasser Finals 5:00pm

Gasser Race Fees

Friday May 31st

Race entry (Car & Driver) $75.00

Adults $20.00 Kids (6-12) $10.00

Saturday June 1st

Adults $20.00 Kids (6-12) $10.00

quote="Dick MacKenzie, post: 197910"]Three weeks until the shootout folks! Copy the flier and send to all your friends who aren't on the board!

2013Shootout_zps74566f2e.jpg
[/quote]

Lets go guys! Only 18 more Days till tha Big Dance :deal
2013 Fred Totten Memorial Signup, May 31/June 1
Race Only.

1. Bluescreamer
2. BSL409
3. Jim409_Pontiac 61
4. Jim_ss409 55
5. Bryan Fugate
6. dm62409
7. Fathead Racing
8. Quick9r
9. Nasty1
10. Len Woodrow
11. Quickshift409
12. Silent Sam
13. Geary
14. Jbschneewies ?
15. Dick Mackenzie
16. Region Rat
17. Div1Racer-2
18. Alloy ?
19. Boomer ?
20. RPO L78
21. lpt409
22. 59NSS-409 ?
23. Iowa 409 Guy

Show&Other

1. k9hotrodder409
2. 61belair348
3. Rickys61
4. Nuts
5. hotrodpete
6. Don Jacks
7. Dond409
8. QB409
9. Gordie
10. Models916
13. Oldskydog

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Only a week away:dance
hope the weather will be this good:pray

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Temperature rising to near 66 by noon, then falling to around 58 during the remainder of the day. West wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
  • Tonight Occasional showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 40. North wind 15 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
  • Friday A slight chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
  • Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph.
  • Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
  • Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
  • Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Left this morning, be there before you know it, already in Wy.

I'll start a thread so you can see us coming. :roll:rub

Bill and Linda

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Bill & Linda: Have a great & safe trip. Sorry I can't make it this year. Car is finally in the shop & engine being installed. Will be finished in plenty of time for IA & CA. Will need to do some testing first. Bill if they have any posters for sale this year please get me one. Hopefully see you in Ca. Take care.

Joel

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Joel glad you are making progress on the car. Will try to get a poster. See you soon.

Bill

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The weather is starting look good for next week:clap
Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
  • Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
  • Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86

2013Shootout_zps74566f2e.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
quote="BSL409, post: 198615"]The weather is starting look good for next week:clap
Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
  • Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
  • Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86
Wow, I hope so. I need some warm. I was South of Akron shooting the last 4 days. Friday AM it was 34 with a nne wind blowing 25mph. Yesterday 32 but the wind only got up to around 15mph. Biggest benchrest match held in the world annually. Over 50 there from Germany, Italy, Russia, France, Australia, and Argentina.

Looking foreword to next week.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Yes the weather is looking Great :dance:dance

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...on&state=OH&site=CLE&lat=41.6761&lon=-81.0611

Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
  • Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
  • Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
  • Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
  • Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
  • Saturday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
  • Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry to say I won't be able to make it this year. Just cancelled my reservations at the Studio 6.
:cry

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry to say I won't be able to make it this year. Just cancelled my reservations at the Studio 6.
:cry

That's too bad Cecil.......................all they're gonna do is talk about you!!!!! But.........I'm sure most of it ....will be good!!!!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I have had a catastrophic engine failure, I will be there but the 60 won't. I won' know until I tear the engine down exactly what it is so put me down as "other" :cry

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Holy Crap.......2 years in a row!!!!!! Hope it's not major.....

Yeah,I know. I'm pretty bummed right now. I'm not going to comment right now and won't until I find out exactly what's going on. I'm going to pull the enclosed trailer with me this year with some toys inside so I can scoot around the track. I think I may bring a big tub of Margarita's also. So keep out of my way!

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hoping to get away Wed. night. Hoping to find a high dry spot to park, since I have a new tow vehicle this year and it is really heavy. It is also only 2 wheel drive and not easy to tow. See everyone there.
Jim :beer