348/409 Nationals at Summit Motorsport Parks Blue Suede Cruise July 29-31st Is Officially A Go!!!!!!

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi Team,
Interested to know if the below stall of parts was at the Nationals this weekend and who the seller was. Wasn't Dennis's was it!

Could be interested in the black seat belts that are showing there on the table in the first pic.

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors
May be an image of 2 people and outdoors

Thanks
Gav

Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Dennis had it good!!! On Dennis's engine....I did not have a QM block. But all the rest of the Z-11 pieces....it took me 7 years to find everything else and all the parts were dated October, November and December 1962!!!!! Doubt if that can ever be done again!!!!
Dennis sent me a nice check and I refused to deposit it. Told Dennis he had to fly to KC and look everything over to see what he was getting before I would deposit it. He was satisfied to say the least!!!
Become dear friends ever since!! I think????

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Dennis had it good!!! On Dennis's engine....I did not have a QM block. But all the rest of the Z-11 pieces....it took me 7 years to find everything else and all the parts were dated October, November and December 1962!!!!! Doubt if that can ever be done again!!!!
Dennis sent me a nice check and I refused to deposit it. Told Dennis he had to fly to KC and look everything over to see what he was getting before I would deposit it. He was satisfied to say the least!!!
Become dear friends ever since!! I think????
And that is a fact! Phil is like a very close brother (one that you can like):)

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi Team,
Interested to know if the below stall of parts was at the Nationals this weekend and who the seller was. Wasn't Dennis's was it!

Could be interested in the black seat belts that are showing there on the table in the first pic.

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors
May be an image of 2 people and outdoors

Thanks
Gav
Thats Dennis behind the dude, in the 1st pic looking at some 409 tidbits.