62 Impala rustoration: We're going to try and save another one

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
The trunk floor arrived today. Great packaging and it was the best shipped price I could find. $728.00 shipped from California to Pennsylvania. Ebay seller is timelessperformance. Floor looks great and has all of the braces, the box mounts and covers. I don’t know how they make money at this price, especially with the truck freight. Hubbard and Classic Industries we’re over $1000.00 with shipping. Now the installation fun will begin shortly.IMG_2374.jpegThey sure did a nice job packing. The trunk floor is in its own box inside of this package.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
The trunk floor arrived today. Great packaging and it was the best shipped price I could find. $728.00 shipped from California to Pennsylvania. Ebay seller is timelessperformance. Floor looks great and has all of the braces, the box mounts and covers. I don’t know how they make money at this price, especially with the truck freight. Hubbard and Classic Industries we’re over $1000.00 with shipping. Now the installation fun will begin shortly.View attachment 125110They sure did a nice job packing. The trunk floor is in its own box inside of this package.
728$ including the shipping……?………:happy

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I don't know what I was complaining about. I paid 4 something for the part and was able to pick it up 35 miles north of me. Times sure have changed! Sadly, all these high prices will never come down again. I better stop now...

You must have been dealing with Northeast Chevelle in Hazleton?

Summit and my local parts store, A&A Auto parts listed an upper trunk floor for around $500.00, but did not come with any braces. They were both out of stock.

bobs409

Administrator
You must have been dealing with Northeast Chevelle in Hazleton?

Summit and my local parts store, A&A Auto parts listed an upper trunk floor for around $500.00, but did not come with any braces. They were both out of stock.
Yep. I got all the big items thru there to avoid shipping. If you add up all the shipping costs, you could build another car! (we'll save that for another rant) :p