After Market Gauge Pod

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
So question...... has anyone found any of these 3 gauge pods that work well with contour lines of the interior on as

I am getting ready to order Electric gauges/Digital/Red (I cant see the analog gauges and the marks/graduations with my eyesight) and want to think outside the box, first of all its a retromod build, so true its not a complete factory issued car, but its the way I want it. Now I am planning on using 2 -1/16 gauges, Water, Oil and Volts.

I have added Vintage air kit without factory air, and paint matched the vents and its all installed ............(@ that cost it STAYS)

So I could use the typical 3 gauge panel bolted to that, but I am thinking maybe one of those door pillar style pods, but it would need to fit, preferably chrome or stainless would be nice to blend with the trim, or I could paint match?

I figure someone has ventured down this path?

I am thinking of giving the Intellitronix M9333R gauge set, throw away the standard 3 gauge mount.

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Got the Intellitronix gauges all ready installed

Electric fans come on at 196 and back off at 183. Oil psi is 60 on start up, after warm it’s at 38-40 psi
So I took the black gauges, painted them two tone like the car, it’s the little things lol