Any 409's a Barrett-Jackson

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I am convinced the owner now was thinking that it would bring a heck of alot more then it did. I really thought more myself. A guess would be the way the block pad was stamped would be what caused the price issue
robert

I could put a small block in that car and sell it for more than $43K around here! The 409 would just be some additional profit sold on Ebay!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I was just thinking about your comment. I'm not sure that would be an "easy" sell down in my area for that money but up where PaintJohn and Dick Mackenzie are there are alot of "money folks":D When I looked at it I was just planning on playing with it for awhile and now I have a much slower JV version instead(only348)
robert

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I was just thinking about your comment. I'm not sure that would be an "easy" sell down in my area for that money but up where PaintJohn and Dick Mackenzie are there are alot of "money folks":D When I looked at it I was just planning on playing with it for awhile and now I have a much slower JV version instead(only348)
robert

That's very true. Also John and I know most of 'em. John cuts their grass and I empty their trash.
:dunno