Anyone around Laramie, wy???

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, i will be coming thru laramie this Wed. with the RV. I don't know if I can help, but what did you need? I am on a time restraint as I need to be home Friday/Sat. Let me know and I will see what I can do if no one else jumps in. Walt

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray
I've got a friend who decided to "drop out" and bought a place somewhere in rural WY. He doesn't know anything about a "09" but he probably would get someone to take a digital picture and send it(I know he doesn't own a digital camera) Just pm or email me and I will find him.
robert

moes409

Well Known Member
Would you be looking into a 61 up there? I looked at a bobbletop and convertible
owned by a guy there with a junk yard last year.

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There is about a 40 sedan delivery or maybe its a hearse just off the 311 mile post exit in Laramie, its a green , parked by a mobile home. No 4 sale sign but looks as though it may have been there awhile. Seen it on the way oput to Idaho last week but didnt have time to stop and got rerouted on the way back and didnt get by there. I would say the car is on the south side of the road as 80 runs E-W but may run N-S at that point which would put it on thewest side of the road.
Ray

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, got by that exit this morning but did not see any sedan delivery. Did see a couple of vehicles behind a stockade fence and a bunch of trailers but that is all. we were pushing hard to get by a big storm front with tornado warnings so the better half was not in amood to stop. Fought with wicked wind all day and barely got by the front. Got into Grand Island, NE tonight and managed to stay ahead of the weather all the way. So I didn't do much to help you out. You have better eyes than I if there is a 40 there. Walt

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks for tryin Walt. It was there the week before parked next to a pickup with a topper and allyou could see was the rear door, roof, and part of the nose. Hopefullyget another run out that way in the near future. Should have never told dispatch I needed to get back out there, been running east ever since.
:mad: :bang

Ray

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Thanks for tryin Walt. It was there the week before parked next to a pickup with a topper and allyou could see was the rear door, roof, and part of the nose. Hopefullyget another run out that way in the near future. Should have never told dispatch I needed to get back out there, been running east ever since.
:mad: :bang

Ray

Stop by and visit us Marylanders but bring plenty of $ for tolls, taxes, fees and fuel
robert

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Well stop on the eastern shore for free anyway and I'll provide the steamed crabs if you'll get the beer:D With the EZ-Pass you can get to me free either by Paintjohn's bay bridge or Dick Mackenzie's Rt1 toll road.
robert

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Well stop on the eastern shore for free anyway and I'll provide the steamed crabs if you'll get the beer:D With the EZ-Pass you can get to me free either by Paintjohn's bay bridge or Dick Mackenzie's Rt1 toll road.
robert

I'll bring the beer! When do we eat? :D

Robert, have you seen the price of crabs lately? Joanne and I were over at the Kent Narrows for oysters a few weeks ago. $108/dozen for jumbos. :doh They decreased $10 per size from there on down. I know they are out of season and of course, they were coming in from Louisiana.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I know the market is out of wack and it usually is this time of year but I have a couple of sources. By the time Ray gets here though they will have fallen ( I hope) Dick were you at Fisherman's or Annie's?
robert

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I know the market is out of wack and it usually is this time of year but I have a couple of sources. By the time Ray gets here though they will have fallen ( I hope) Dick were you at Fisherman's or Annie's?
robert

Harris Crab House, it's the little one next to Annie's.
:roll

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
AHA, going thru Laramie Tue PM. I'll stop and check it out this time. Will let you guys know. And if I have time gonna stop and try to buy that '66 Impala Super Sport model, if for no other reason but to dangle it like a carrot in front of Bobs409.:roll

Ray

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
AHA, going thru Laramie Tue PM. I'll stop and check it out this time. Will let you guys know. And if I have time gonna stop and try to buy that '66 Impala Super Sport model, if for no other reason but to dangle it like a carrot in front of Bobs409.:roll

Ray

Well heres what I found out about the car in Laramie. NEVER:nono1: post on the net (shoulda pm'd) . Car had obviously been sitting there quite a while determined by the ground where it used to be. Used to be being the keywords here. :cuss :mad: :bang Anyhow it was gone. Gonna try to get that 66 Impala SS model tomorrow.

Ray

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
oh, oh anyone know Phil's where-abouts? Sounds like his style to me!!
robert