Anyone else paying over $6.00 /gal for heating oil?

SSMAN2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
$6.129 / gal in some areas of CT. with the average price around $5.75 /gal. So 93 octane fuel is cheaper, see we are getting a bargain at the pumps and don't even know it! :no ( if you believe that I have a completely restored chevelle I will sell you for $500):laugh2

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I just filled my underground LP tanks, I thought 3.99 was a rip off...you guys are getting hosed with those prices...

bobs409

Administrator
I just filled my underground LP tanks, I thought 3.99 was a rip off...you guys are getting hosed with those prices...
I can get propane for $2.39 here. I've been holding off as it usually goes down to about $1.79 or less in the summer.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I ran out of heating oil about 2 in the morning was able to keep it at 64 with the aid of two electric heaters. I called my fuel guy and they came about 10 this morning and he told me it was $4,79 a gallon but I haven't looked at the ticket yet. Then I had trouble with the furnace, I couldn't get it to fire up ,so I pulled the burner out filed the electrodes. I had to turn the one electrode the transformer contact spring was etching itself into it and then I pushed the reset button and she fired up.

Mark