Website update! Attaching photos now auto resize

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
as of now its a combination of your car, (raised up 2" in the front) my wheels and Don's hood!!!

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
my
94 imp ss is gettin a t56 swap, and probally 4.10s or 4.56`s
I love 4.10's in both of my t56 cars. It makes 6th actually useable. Cruising speeds are still around 1500 rpm so your MPG's won't suffer. I think 4.56's wouldn't be too much as far as drivability, but may be a little much for usability.
Any other planned changes? I have a nice set of Lingenfelter CNC heads and 2 different Comp Cams XFI grinds that may get sold to help fund the 409 build. Even if you have zero interest in them you're still more than welcome to PM me about any LT1 stuff. I've been messing with them for several years now and any advice (if needed....you may know them way better than me) would be welcome.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
as of now its a combination of your car, (raised up 2" in the front) my wheels and Don's hood!!!

My hood looks good, will look better when the wheels are red again and blackwalls.:dance:dance

408582725.jpg

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey DonSSDD, are u going to paint the rest of the car? Just kidding, are you going with the all red color, or with a white top.?
Looks cool my man....
:crazy

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
CASH, I was debating going with my favorite colour, Roman Red, or keeping it stock, which is the light green metallic on the top. Tommy's hood was so nice, I think it will end up RR.

It has a lot of bondo, looks like a 7 or 8 from a distance but up close it is a 3, interior is a 1.5. You look like you are doing well with yours.

Don

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Don't feel to bad, ours looks like a 3 from a distance, and after a closer look, its a 1..... lol. We looked at a lot of cars to buy from 45-70,000
so decided we needed the aggravation of doing one ourselves, maybe were drinking a little to much at the time. Our car was a red/with white top.
Were going red/red/red interior, just bought the motor 409 so were on our way. Lots of luck and have fun doing it. It looks like you have a great view of the water....
:cheers

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Wow... what a vacation spot you have there. I remember the 59's, 348 4spd, if they could have got traction they would have been scary fast.