61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
bea3fe8065762629205d5b7325f94b34.jpg
Wasn't that Greta Thunberg's car LOL

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Enviormentalist I'd bet.. He probably waits until he has a full load and then pulls up to recycling bins....ya, that's it.
Your probably right about the environmentalist part. I see plenty of cigarettes, and plastics while they drive their gasoline cars and complain about others. That's about right for most hypocritical environmental leftist liberals.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Back when i got started in automotive service at a firestone tires store guy drove small station wagon and it was crammed full top of seats and had just enough opening to see out of rear view mirrow. Only thing open was the driver seat. Another grosd thing i encounteted back in my grade school days my neighbor would pick up his daughter and i after school(rural) and back then you could buy fishers sunflower seeds in a paper pack. He would put two packs in his mouth ( big guy) at one time and he would just spit them out straight ahead on his dash on his 51 Ford pickup. His speedometer and all guauges splattered with spit could not hardly see them anymore and seeds all over the floor.We called him two packs!!!!lol

Junky

Well Known Member
My Snap On box is so old, the they don't have replacement slides for the drawers, and one drawer will pull out past the stop, and wind up on the floor. Any one have a suggestion how to fix it?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My Snap On box is so old, the they don't have replacement slides for the drawers, and one drawer will pull out past the stop, and wind up on the floor. Any one have a suggestion how to fix it?
:rub ...... buy a new one :D Mine is about 17 yrs now. I swore I would never pay for one of those big boxes. The tools just kept creeping up on me till had no choice.:doh

Junky

Well Known Member
That is what the Snap On guy said, and he offered to finance it for me. I asked if it came with life insurance, and he asked how old I was. When I told him, he said cash only! I think that I have 6 or 7 boxes that are about 42" wide and maybe about 24" deep, and 4' high, with a bunch of drawers. I have one box that is so tall that I have a stool in front of it to see what is in the top drawers. My wife says to buy a new box, until I told her what they cost. This is what I could really use, along with a 60 x 100 foot garage, and please don't forget the dog.

download.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thats a big box. When I got my triple I looked at the quads. Just too big to fit in most places let alone my home garage where it sits now. Also the cost of those are insane in my opinion. I can buy a lot of tools for that kind of money which is what I prefer.