Can you find Denny?

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I saw this picture yesterday and wondered if it brought back scenes in Denny's memory
Robert

yenko.jpg

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Wheres Denny

Is he the skinny kid in back washing cars!:roll Just Kidding. :cool:

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Neat picture

Only thing is i was never skinny . I have always been " Full Figured :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

I don't have any original pictures but Phil probably does from his visit there several years ago. :dunno :dunno

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
He's standing in the garage throwing parts back at Grandma. Thats what we called the parts manager. I'm in the show room throwing the sales manager through a glass partition. That was my last day of work there :dunno Bo

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
OUR Denny???????????

Denny............our Denny Ford.....skinny???!!!! Naw..........swelvt maybe....but not skinny!!!!:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I'm in the show room throwing the sales manager through a glass partition. That was my last day of work there :dunno Bo

Bo............do we have an anger management problem????:roll :roll You seemed so "normal" at Norwalk!!!!:roll :roll Have JimK mix you up one of Fatride's Bloody Mary's" and you will be fine!!!

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Phil the sales manager had the anger problem. I was just reasoning with him.:roll :roll Bo