Clutch Z bar. 409 and brake TEE block

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
So these are two items I’m working on today.

If you have any input chime in please

I’m missing a felt bushingwasher at the engine side so I need to add that, bought a set. How tight does a guy want this pivot point. image.jpg

Then my second thing I’m looking at is brass brake TEE hitting header, tab is mounted to frame via bolt, is there a relocate solution or just manhandle it out of the way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 32

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Brake block Tees corrected, Last night I wired the new MSD 8.5 Super Wires, added MSD spark plug wire clamps, to clean it all up. looks good.
Custom Audio Stereo installed (US-740) , all the alpine amps (Alpine Ax 90V), dual battery's (with a battery isolator), Sub, 12" Alpine X series, 2 sets of Alpine X series 6x9's with components, one set in the rear window deck, one set mounted in the trunk for park n play set up. and a set of 6.5 component X series front lower kick panel speakers. Moved on to the Air breather, I did not like the way the adaptor lets it still rock just a little bit, not really sealing the old single snout 340 hsp breather , ordered a 5 1/8" breather from Trans Dapth smooth finish, and I ordered a Eldebrock 8089 banjo adapter that is fuel supply inlet. this allows me to run line vertically, looks cleaner I think.

I keep thinking I am getting closer, but I find more things I have not done yet, I need to stop looking I guess, lol

Just keepin on keepin on.