Creepy Uncle Joe

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Sounds great if it happens but will they DO anything to them?? Probably just another "feel good" for us tax payers. Hope I'm wrong...

The Repubeicans are still fighting with the DOJ & they're trying to get them to release the 18th transcript for the 18th witness and for some reason the DOJ doesn't want to get off of it ir must be some O'Bummer holdovers and Trump needs to get rid of these Diks .

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
The Repubeicans are still fighting with the DOJ & they're trying to get them to release the 18th transcript for the 18th witness and for some reason the DOJ doesn't want to get off of it ir must be some O'Bummer holdovers and Trump needs to get rid of these Diks .

Mark
Start firing them. I wouldnt give a Rat's Red Ass if the top 500 in DOJ were fired with no benefits.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Lindsey Graham was on Judge Jeanine yesterday. Start the 7:12 min video at 2:45 and listen to what Graham says he is going to do. He just stuck his foot in his mouth because he isn't going to do anything. I wish he would, however I have seen this too many times to believe.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
4763050f9d2b2e0024300347f3c8af237814a89a284d857bb6aade2f6269a9ba.jpg

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
You would think Trump would feel like a little revenge at least after all this!?! I want him to go after the dems!!!!!

Well he has sent a lot of Feds to Illinois where Rahm and the current lesbo black mayor have shit on him. Lots of people indicted already and more to come. They are after Madigan the most corrupt pile of shit that walked the earth. Hopefull more to come. Go get em Mr President.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Well he has sent a lot of Feds to Illinois where Rahm and the current lesbo black mayor have shit on him. Lots of people indicted already and more to come. They are after Madigan the most corrupt pile of shit that walked the earth. Hopefull more to come. Go get em Mr President.

Mollett thought he had a free ticket but somehow he was indicted the other day.:applSorry Barry.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It should have read, There's nothing quite like getting your ass pounded by the Village People. I love how these idiot have no real sense of direction or beliefs based on any morals. Eventually they result to making things up as they go and turning on each other. :appl:appl:appl:appl