Dead animals!

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dug out some dead animals I have had forever. Let the sorting begin. See if I have enough parts for 1, maybe 2, without breaking the bank.
I think I have enough dead horses to go in front!
Jeff

Attachments

• 20231028_121543[1].jpg
    20231028_121543[1].jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 67

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The problem with "ASSETS" like these is that if I happen to get that "forever" call next week my wife & kids will say.
What are we going to do with all this junk?
No issues on my part but it has been on my mind some!
Jeff
I know what you mean and have down sized, but my mine are going too do the same if I leave first and probably just call one of those dumpster companies even though I've told them what's worth money in the garage.

But at least it won't make me mad since assets mean nothing in forever land :drinking

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I know what you mean and have down sized, but my mine are going too do the same if I leave first and probably just call one of those dumpster companies even though I've told them what's worth money in the garage.

But at least it won't make me mad since assets mean nothing in forever land :drinking
I have told my girls & wife that when they close the lid on me, I want to be in a good pair of Levi's and a nice dress shirt. I want a new "Murphys" work t-shirt with me, my pocket knife and a $100 dollar bill in my pocket because I may want a drink when I get there, wherever that may be!
I am saving a bottle of single barrel Evan Williams that was bottled on my 50th birthday to pass around at the service and have left instructions that if there is any left to send it with me.
Jeff

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have told my girls & wife that when they close the lid on me, I want to be in a good pair of Levi's and a nice dress shirt. I want a new "Murphys" work t-shirt with me, my pocket knife and a $100 dollar bill in my pocket because I may want a drink when I get there, wherever that may be!
I am saving a bottle of single barrel Evan Williams that was bottled on my 50th birthday to pass around at the service and have left instructions that if there is any left to send it with me.
Jeff
That's one piece of real estate, I cannot purchase so I'm going out cooked and going too see the world by way of the Ocean or Weeki Wachee River :drinking

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That's one piece of real estate, I cannot purchase so I'm going out cooked and going too see the world by way of the Ocean or Weeki Wachee River :drinking
My kids say that's unacceptable, but that may change. I haven't made a 1/4 mile dragstrip pass yet, I could get that done and then they could throw me in the Mississippi, then I could find all the podunk redneck hangouts in all the tributaries on the way south. Let the good times roll!
Jeff