DEVELOPING A NEW WEBSITE

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I PUT THIS UNDER BUILDS & PROJECTS, as my latest project is to build a premium website to sell my recent acquisitions, including the most recent items. This will be a site that I will update weekly with several new additions and archive the sold items. The final format is yet to be determined, but I will try to have it up and operational by the first week in April. I have invested heavily in time and financial capital in ferreting out these vintage parts. I am looking to purchase additional items in large or small quantities. I'm too many years too late to have a hoard to sell and I'm doing this for fun. I depend on the real job to pay the bills. I have not gone thru all the items that I have to list on the site and do not know what is there. Most if not all items will be sold from the site. I am not prepared, as yet, to "look" through the inventory to find a particular part. I am posting some images of what will go up on the site for sale. AND All is for sale. Hope you find this effort entertaining:read

Some of the inventory: NOS 690 heads, NOS 1147 heads, 1173 heads, NOS 656 340/HP & 400/HP fitted blocks, etc.

IMG_2213.jpegIMG_2214.jpegIMG_2216.jpegIMG_2229.jpegIMG_2230.jpegIMG_2240.jpegIMG_2243.jpegIMG_2244.jpegIMG_2247.jpegIMG_2270.jpeg

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Dennis,could you post pictures of the bottom side of the heads,mainly the valve pockets please?"

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I PUT THIS UNDER BUILDS & PROJECTS, as my latest project is to build a premium website to sell my recent acquisitions, including the most recent items. This will be a site that I will update weekly with several new additions and archive the sold items. The final format is yet to be determined, but I will try to have it up and operational by the first week in April. I have invested heavily in time and financial capital in ferreting out these vintage parts. I am looking to purchase additional items in large or small quantities. I'm too many years too late to have a hoard to sell and I'm doing this for fun. I depend on the real job to pay the bills. I have not gone thru all the items that I have to list on the site and do not know what is there. Most if not all items will be sold from the site. I am not prepared, as yet, to "look" through the inventory to find a particular part. I am posting some images of what will go up on the site for sale. AND All is for sale. Hope you find this effort entertaining:read

Some of the inventory: NOS 690 heads, NOS 1147 heads, 1173 heads, NOS 656 340/HP & 400/HP fitted blocks, etc.

View attachment 104740View attachment 104741View attachment 104742View attachment 104743View attachment 104744View attachment 104745View attachment 104746View attachment 104747View attachment 104748View attachment 104749
Good Golly Miss Molly!!!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
We're the NOS 1147 and 1173 heads crated or tagged with part numbers? That would be very helpful in clearing up some questions on original or service applications. The numbers on the bottom of the intake runners indicate the other casting numbers that used the same pattern/mold. It's evident that the 1173 has the same small runners as the 379 castings as well as the 702 truck head.

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We're the NOS 1147 and 1173 heads crated or tagged with part numbers? That would be very helpful in clearing up some questions on original or service applications. The numbers on the bottom of the intake runners indicate the other casting numbers that used the same pattern/mold. It's evident that the 1173 has the same small runners as the 379 castings as well as the 702 truck head.
Only Cecil would notice that.