Disney

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
If they don't like being called this, I am in the position to help them out and would only be too happy to help them out with a more suitable name ,that would be more fitting for a company that's running a puppy mill for teenagers like Miley Cyress and other trashy girls!

Mark

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If they don't like being called this, I am in the position to help them out and would only be too happy to help them out with a more suitable name ,that would be more fitting for a company that's running a puppy mill for teenagers like Miley Cyress and other trashy girls!

Mark

If you've actually seen Miley Cyress lately she's grown up too be quite the woman watch her New Years eve show (non political) and supports the military and veterans.

bobs409

Administrator

• Wow
Reactions: 327

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
You know, if I owned a big family friendly institution like that, I would make the accusations from the left work for me. I would advertise it as a family friendly place to bring your family where your sons and daughters would be safe. Reverse psychology by making the politically correct accusations backfire on them would be hysterical!!
Hey, how about a big Father's Day promotion where all fathers can be admitted free with their families! Proof of paternity not required.After all nobody would take somebody else kids there for the whole day!!
Another thing. Your race,religion,sexual preferences and politics are all your business. Those characteristics should have nothing to do with work.It's not your bosses' business what you do, who you do, how you do it and what you like. Don't take something that shouldn't be polarizing and make it an issue with the rest of the people who don't want to be involved in the personal business of others.You are being paid to do your job. Don't bring it to work and make a problem for your employer and others who have nothing to do with it. In short, you mind your own business,I'll mind mine, and let's not have your business away from the workplace interfere with the rights of your employer and your co workers.
Next, we'll hear that a demonstration occurred outside the art department demanding that Mickey Mouses' tail needs to be pink.

Last edited: