Does anyone make dual gauges

gbafus

Well Known Member
I posted the pic over at Chevytalk, in the 58-60 forum. We'll see if they know about it. I WANT THEM ON MINE:roll

gbafus

Well Known Member
I posted the pic over at Chevytalk, in the 58-60 forum. We'll see if they know about it. I WANT THEM ON MINE:roll

The guru on '58's over at CT says they are definately NOT factory. A nice job of adding some type of gauges into the stock bezels.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The guru on '58's over at CT says they are definately NOT factory. A nice job of adding some type of gauges into the stock bezels.

Would that be Ollie? Can you post some pics of the originals so we can see the difference?:dunno

Attachments

• duel gauges.jpg
    duel gauges.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 62

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Those look a lot like 53-54 chevy guages remounted into the 58 cluster. Could be from some other application where the guages are horizontal side-by side.

Dave-58-348

The gauges I think are made to order by Classic Instuments. You would send them the dash insert. You would disscus it with them and you would pick gauge background color the gauges you want, ect. Basicly they make the gauges to fit your dash insert to your specs. I don't know how much they are, but I'll bet they're pricey. If you call them I think they will send you the info. They have a web site, www.classicinstruments.com.