Embarrassed to be from PA!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Fetterman is just one more reason out of many to bolster the fact that most Democrat voters are out of their freaken minds and are in need of serious counseling and in need of drug usage intervention when they keep voting for questionable creatures like this freak!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Fetterman is just one more reason out of many to bolster the fact that most Democrat voters are out of their freaken minds and are in need of serious counseling and in need of drug usage intervention when they keep voting for questionable creatures like this freak!!!

Mark
I was out today and actually saw signs in people yards for this guy!! This is when you want to start slapping people!! :slap3

I'm convinced that if Hitler himself came back from hell and ran for office here, there would be people that would vote for him! Probably most of them from PA too!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I was out today and actually saw signs in people yards for this guy!! This is when you want to start slapping people!! :slap3

I'm convinced that if Hitler himself came back from hell and ran for office here, there would be people that would vote for him! Probably most of them from PA too!

Last week I made a 150-mile-long pilgrimage in the Keystone state on the western end, and I saw 3 Fetterstein signs and I thought the same thing! They're black just like the prince of darkness, I think it's trying to say dumbthing!!

Mark

Lt.FrankDrebin

Well Known Member

Somewhere I saw a timeline of Germany from when Hitler campaigned to the Holocaust. We're halfway through that timeline. Right now we're at vilifying certain citizens, political persecution, and imprisoning political opponents. I used to wonder how a country's citizens could support a madman that did what he did.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Somewhere I saw a timeline of Germany from when Hitler campaigned to the Holocaust. We're halfway through that timeline. Right now we're at vilifying certain citizens, political persecution, and imprisoning political opponents. I used to wonder how a country's citizens could support a madman that did what he did.

No doubt about it there is a lot of similarity's happening now under the Potato administration that parallels times back when evilness was in the incubator!! No guns, no religion, free speech will make you disappear, and last but certainly not least a one party rule that owns everything forever!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I'm surprised to find that none of the properties aren't in Transylvania! :D I doubt like hell he bought these properties just for his health (cause it didn't work :laugh4) it has to be for an investment! And for Oz I'm afraid I don't have much to say about this clown! I'm still pissed about all the e-mails I used to get on him awhile back, now they're starting again!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Much has been made about our freedoms like the right to vote and such and then you have creatures that are attracted to scum like Fetterman and they throw their vote away on him! It's a shame that good people gave their lives to give them this right!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Much has been made about our freedoms like the right to vote and such and then you have creatures that are attracted to scum like Fetterman and they throw their vote away on him! It's a shame that good people gave their lives to give them this right!

Mark
If this guy wins, there is most certainly a fix in place!!!

bobs409

Administrator
  • Haha
Reactions: 327