Fall Carlisle

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I am not at Carlisle but a friend who is called today and told me that there is a 61 Impala Seafoam Green and White there from N.C. for $60,000 that is ""alot nicer then my convertible stuff"":eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I wonder if he or she is a member or if any other member has looked at it

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i did'nt take a pic, but i saw it. "perfect" I think even Tommy would have been impressed. not my favorite colors, but what a nice car.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Walkerheaders
That is pretty much how it was described to me as "not my favorite colors". I have the owner's name and address in Charlotte and he is supposedly to have accumulated enough donor 61 and 62 parts to make a whole car. As far as Tommy is concerned he probably owned it at one time but it wasn't nice enough for his collection.:cheers I will call him soon

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
walkerheaders
I am going to WVA this afternoon via I-70 so I think I will be passing through your domain.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I missed this conversation......I've been in Hershey since Thursday. Just got home. Actually, sea foam green is a pretty color (I think it is)

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Tommy
I didn't make it to Hershey ....any good stuff up there??

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Rstreet,
I didn't see anything along the lines of our type car parts in the flea market. There was one fairly nice '62 09 car in the car corral (priced @ $49,900).
Hershey was completely rearranged this year because of on-going construction at Hershey park so I may have missed some stuff. The show was very good as usual, about 1400 cars. I took my '61 Ford, it's already a Sr. AACA car so I was only there for a Preservation Award. There were some very nice 09 cars in the show, lots of 58 thru 64 Chevrolets.